Kingsbury Learning for Life Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed to:
- Develop knowledge and skills that lead to greater independence, successful transitions, and purposeful employment
- Develop knowledge and skills that help pupils become active citizens that are visible in our local and wider community
- Develop life-long communication systems so pupils can make positive connections with others and access and enjoy the wider world
- Develop resilience and creativity so pupils can solve problems and take risks safely
- Discover individual talents and celebrate all successes both big and small
We have three curriculum pathways to support the education of pupils with complex autism and those with severe learning needs: Explore, Aspire, and Inspire. Please click on the curriculum tab below for more information.